The JSN-SR04t is an Ultrasonic Ranging Sensor Module that is used to measure the distance of an object.
The JSN-SR04T is easy to use and in a compact size.
1. IO port TRIG to trigger ranging, giving a high signal of 10us or more.
2. The module will send 8 square waves of 40kHz and will detect when the signal is returned
3. When a signal is returned and the output is HIGH on the IO port ECHO, The high-level duration is the time from the transmission to receiving the signal back. The distance is calculated by (HIGH time period x Sound Speed (340M / S)) / 2.
- Operating Voltage: 5 V DC
- Operating Current: 30 mA
- Idle Current: 5 mA
- Sound Wave Frequency: 40 kHz
- Measuring Distance: 4.5 m
- Blind Area: 25 cm
- Resolution: ~ 50 mm
- Angle: ≤ 50⁰
- Operating Temperature: -10⁰C – 70⁰C
- Dimensions: 41mm x 28.5mm
- 1 x JSN-SR04T Ultrasonic Sensor Module with Onboard Probe