VL53L0X Time of Flight Laser Ranging Sensor Module
DescriptionThe VL53L0X is a new generation Time-of-Flight (ToF) laser-ranging module, providing accurate distance measurement. It can measure absolute distances up to 2m (6.6 ft) with a 1mm resolution. read more
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.99 with More info
The VL53L0X is a new generation Time-of-Flight (ToF) laser-ranging module, providing accurate distance measurement. It can measure absolute distances up to 2m (6.6 ft) with a 1mm resolution.
Ranging measurements are available through the sensor’s I2C (TWI) interface, which is also used to configure the sensor settings. The module has 2 additional pins, shutdown input and an interrupt output.
- Operating voltage: 2.6V – 5.5V
- Active sensor current: 19mA
- Interface: I2C
- 940nm laser VCSEL, VCSEL driver, ranging sensor with advanced embedded micro controller
- Measures absolute range up to 2 meters
- Dimensions: 13mm x 11mm
- VDD: Regulated 2.8 V output. Almost 150 mA is available to power external components. (If you want to bypass the internal regulator, you can instead use this pin as a 2.8 V input with VIN disconnected.)
- VIN: This is the main 2.6 V to 5.5 V power supply connection. The SCL and SDA level shifters pull the I2C lines high to this level.
- GND: The ground (0 V) connection for your power supply. Your I2C control source must also share a common ground with this board.
- SDA: Level-shifted I2C data line: HIGH is VIN, LOW is 0 V
- SCL: Level-shifted I2C clock line: HIGH is VIN, LOW is 0 V
- XSHUT: This pin is an active-low shutdown input; the board pulls it up to VDD to enable the sensor by default. Driving this pin low puts the sensor into hardware standby. This input is not level-shifted.
- 1 x VL53L0X Time of Flight Laser Ranging Sensor Module
- 1 x Header Pin Set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.