Voice Recorder and Playback with Speaker (ISD1820)
This module uses the ISD1820 voice recording and playback IC to record voice messages and playback capabilities of up to 10 seconds in length. The recorded message is stored in its specialised analog flash memory that will keep the message stored even when power is removed. The module includes an electret microphone for recording with convenient push buttons to allow for device functionality, such as record, partial playback, or full playback of the message. Header pins allow for easy interface to a microcontroller such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32, ChipKitetic plus more!, and playback can be controlled with just one digital pin.
The package comes with a single 8 Ohm, 0.5W speaker with a cable that can be connected directly to the module via the speaker output for easy sound playback.
- Power: 3 – 5V
- IC: USD1820
- Message record length: Up to 10 seconds
- Speaker: 8Ohm, 0.5W
- Push-button interface
- Automatic power-down mode
- Can be controlled by a microcontroller
- Sample rate and duration changeable by replacing a single resistor
- Dimensions: 37 x 54mm
- VCC: 3 – 5V
- GND: Ground
- FT: Feed Through (Feeds the input of the microphone directly to the speaker)
- P-L: Playback level activated, Message is played back when the pin is high
- P-E: Playback edge activated, Message will play on high going transition and will continue to play until the end of the message
- REC: Record activate, will record a message when REC pin is high
- 1 x Voice Recorder and Playback Module (ISD1820)
- 1 x 80 Ohm, 0.5 W speaker
- 1 x Jumper cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.