W1209 Temperature Control Thermostat Relay Switch – 12V DC
The W1209 Temperature Control Thermostat Relay Switch is a low cost yet highly functional thermostat controller. With this module, you can intelligently control power to most types of electrical devices based on the temperature recognised by the included NTC temperature sensor.
This device requires no programming knowledge, 3 labelled switches allow for configuring various parameters including on & off trigger temperatures. The unit can switch up to a maximum of 240V AC at 5A or 14V DC at 10A. The live temperature is displayed in degrees on the 3 digit display and the current relay state by an onboard LED.
- Temperature Control Range: -50 ~ 110 C
- Resolution at -9.9 to 99.9: 0.1 C
- Resolution at all other temperatures: 1 C
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.1 C
- Control Accuracy: 0.1 C
- Refresh Rate: 0.5 Seconds
- Input Power (DC): 12 V
- Measuring Inputs: NTC (10K 0.5%)
- Waterproof Sensor: 0.5M
- Output: 1 Channel Relay Output, Capacity: 10A
- Size: 48mm x 40mm x 14mm
- Static Current: <= 35mA
- Current: <= 66mA
- 1 x W1209 Temperature Control Thermostat Relay Switch – 12V DC
- 1 x Probe
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe – 1 Meter
Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface BMP280
GY-521 MPU 6050 3-Axis Analog Gyroscope and Accelerometer