WeMos D1 Mini Pro Esp8266 Development Board
The WeMos D1 min PRO is a miniature wireless 802.11 (Wifi) microcontroller development board. It turns the very popular ESP8266 wireless microcontroller module into a fully-fledged development board. Programming the D1 mini pro is as simple as programming any other Arduino based microcontroller as the module includes a built-in micro USB interface allowing the module to be programmed directly from the Arduino IDE (requires the ESP8266 support to be added via board manager) with no additional hardware.
The D1 mini Pro is also designed to allow Wemos compatible shields to be plugged into the board in a similar way to the Arduino development board platform which greatly expands its capabilities. There is already a large range of compatible shields available and can also be purchased via our website. Included with the module is a set of headers (requires soldering) that allow the shield to be easily added or removed from the D1 mini PRO.
Other features of the D1 Mini Pro include 11 digital input/output pins, 1 analog input pin (3.2V Max), 16MB (128M bit) Flash, an external antenna connector, built-in ceramic antenna and houses the new CP2104 US to UART IC. The D1 Pro is the same size as the D1 mini but is lighter.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O pins: 11
- Analogue pins: 1 (Max input: 3.2V)
- Clock speed: 80MHz / 160MHz
- Flash: 16mb
- Dimensions: 34.2mm x 25.6mm
- 1 x WeMos D1 Mini Pro ESP8266 Development Board
- 1 x Header Pin Set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
WeMos Lolin D1 Mini ESP8266 Development Board – ESP-12F
WeMos Header Pin Set
Wemos Triple Base Shield