The WeMos D1 R2 Uno based ESP8266 is a wireless 802.11 (Wifi) microcontroller development board is compatible with the Arduino IDE. It turns the very popular ESP8266 wireless (WiFi) module into a fully-fledged development board. The layout of this board is based on a standard Arduino hardware design with similar proportions to the Arduino Uno and Leonardo. It also includes a set of standard Arduino headers which means many existing Arduino shields can be plugged directly into the board.
The development board also includes a CH340 USB to serial interface giving it the ability to be connected and programmed directly from your computer and requiring only a common micro USB cable – no additional interface hardware or configuration is required. Once connected to the computer, and drivers have been installed, the WeMos D1 will appear as a standard serial COM port. The WeMos D1 can be programmed directly from the Arduino Integrated Development Environment.
- Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with other standard sized Arduino boards
- Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna
- Microcontroller: ESP-8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11
- Analog Input Pins: 1(Max input: 3.2V)
- Clock Speed: 80MHz/160MHz
- Flash: 4M bytes
- Weight: 25g
- Processor: ESP-12F
- USB Serial Chip: CH340
- Material: PCB Circuit Board
- Size: Approx. 6.85X5.35 cm/2.70X2.11 inch
- 1 x WeMos D1 (R2) ESP8266 Development Board