Wemos – Lolin D32 ESP32 Development Board
ESP-32 based module, The WeMos LOLIN32 board adds a LiIon/LiPo battery charging circuit, a USB to serial converter IC and a USB port. Solder the headers to the PCB and use it directly on any breadboard.
The ESP8266 is great for small projects where you don’t need so many I/Os, processing power or interfaces. It has integrated WiFi, Bluetooth, Hall Effect Sensor and a lot more!
- ESP-WROOM-32 from Espressif.
- 240MHz dual-core microprocessor equipped with 4MB SPI flash memory.
- Support up to 16MB of flash memory.
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b / g / n.
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Security WEP, WPA / WPA2 PSK / Enterprise.
- Integrated cryptographic chip supporting AES / SHA2 / Elliptical Curve Cryptography / RSA-4096 algorithms
- Maximum power for data transfer: 19.5 [email protected], 16.5 [email protected], 15.5 [email protected]
- Sensitivity max. reception: -97 dBm
- 32 Inputs / Outputs:
- 26 * Digital I / O (3.3V). All outputs can be PWM
- 18 * analogue inputs
- 3 * UART
- 3 * SPI
- 2 * I2S
- 2 * DAC
- 2 * I2C
- Sleep Mode Consumption: 5 uA
- Integrated sensors: Hall Effect
- 10 * inputs for the capacitive touch interface
- 1 x Wemos – Lolin D32 ESP32 Development Board
- 2 x Header Pins
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
WeMos Header Pin Set
$3.95 + Add to cart
LilyTiny ATtiny85 LilyPad CJMCU Deveopment Board – Arduino Compatible
$12.95 + Add to cart
Wemos D1 Mini Lite ESP8285 Development Board
$17.95 + Add to cart
BeagleBone Black Wireless Development Board – WiFi and Bluetooth
$149.95 + Add to cart