Wireless Transceiver Module – NRF905
The Wireless Transceiver Module – NRF905 is a tri-band (433/868/915MHz) transceiver module that uses SPI communication protocol to communicate with microcontrollers.
The low transmits power and high sensitivity allows the module to transmit and receive data in an open field with up to 1000m distance.
It also has excellent frequency stability with anti-interference ability by using the DSS + PLL frequency synthesizer technology.
The Wireless Transceiver Module – NRF905 has multiple channels with a work rate of up to 76.8Kbps making it perfect for low powered communication devices.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 3.3V
- Work Bands: 433/868/915 MHz
- Channels: 170
- Maximum output power: +10 dBm
- Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Maximum operating rate: 76.8 Kbit/s
- Modulation mode: the FSK / GMSK
- Size: 11.71cm x 8cm x 0.99cm
- 1 x Wireless Transceiver Module – NRF905
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
4 Channel IC 2262/2272 315Mhz Wireless Remote Control Kit
NRF24L01+PA+LNA Long Distance Wireless Module with Antenna
IR Receiver Module and Wireless Remote Control