The Wireless Transceiver Module – NRF905 is a tri-band (433/868/915MHz) transceiver module that uses SPI communication protocol to communicate with microcontrollers.
The low transmits power and high sensitivity allows the module to transmit and receive data in an open field with up to 1000m distance.
It also has excellent frequency stability with anti-interference ability by using the DSS + PLL frequency synthesizer technology.
The Wireless Transceiver Module – NRF905 has multiple channels with a work rate of up to 76.8Kbps making it perfect for low powered communication devices.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 3.3V
- Work Bands: 433/868/915 MHz
- Channels: 170
- Maximum output power: +10 dBm
- Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Maximum operating rate: 76.8 Kbit/s
- Modulation mode: the FSK / GMSK
- Size: 11.71cm x 8cm x 0.99cm
- 1 x Wireless Transceiver Module – NRF905