WS2812B 24 Light RGB LED Ring Module with Integrated Drivers
This RGB LED Ring Lamp contains 24 WS2812 LED each mounted in a 5050 SMD package. The chainable LED is arranged in a circle with an outside diameter of 8.5 cm. Each LED is addressable because of the built-in controller inside the individual LED. What makes the LED even more amazing is its chainable characteristic, meaning, the output pin of a single LED can be connected to the input of another.
Because of this, controlling the LED does not require multiple microcontrollers, use only one microcontroller pin to control the entire chain.
Even more, the constant current control inside each chip maintains colour consistency even if there’s variation in voltage. There are also solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and two mounting holes for securing this board into many different surfaces. Just use a 5V DC supply to power the entire chain and start playing with your microcontrollers.
- Voltage: DC 4-7V
- Communication Interface: Single-wire communication
- LED Chip: WS2812B
- Inside Diameter: 7.2 cm
- Outside Diameter: 8.5 cm
- 5V to 5V
- Ping 6 to DI
- GND to GND
- 1 x WS2812B 24 Light RGB LED Ring Module with Integrated Drivers
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.