WTV020 Based Audio Playback Module
The WTV020 module is based on the WTV020SD-20 device and allows for direct playback of audio files stored on a microSD card. The module has outputs that will either drive an 8ohm speaker connected to the SPK+ and SPK- pins, or drive a single-ended amplifier directly from its DAC output via the AUDIO-L pin.
There are several options for controlling the playback including interfacing push buttons for play/pause, track forward/backward and volume up/down. Alternatively, the module can be controlled via a two-wire serial interface (clock and data) that allows for random track selection and playback control.
- Supports up to 1GB microSD cards.
- Supports 4 Bit ADCPM format files.
- Sampling rate from 6KHz to 36KHz for the AD4 file format.
- Sampling rate from 6KHz to 16KHz for the WAV file format.
- 16 Bit DAC / PWM audio outputs,
- Key (push button) mode, MP3 mode, and two-line serial interface mode.
- Working voltage: 2.7 to 3.5V DC. 3.3V recommended.
- Quiescent current: 3uA
- 1 x WTV020 Based Audio Playback Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
3V Active Buzzer – Pack of 5
Microphone Amplifier Module with AGC and Low-Noise Bias – MAX9814
TPA3118 PBTL Mono 60W Digital Amplifier Module