The Digital temperature controller is a 12V relay module that is controlled via temperature.
Temperature setpoints for activation and deactivation of the relay can be configured on the board via the buttons.
- Temperature range: -9C – 99C
- Setting Range: -9C – 99C
- Relay output rating: 220VAC 10A / 12VDC 10A
- Temperature sensor: NTC (3950 – 10k 1%)
- Green stoplight: Stop (green) light is on, which means that the relay is disconnected, the device stops working
- Middle Red LED display for the current temperature
- Left (Green) digital display – temperature setpoint to activate relay outputs
- Right (Green) digital display – temperature setpoint to deactivate relay outputs for the set stop temperature
- 1 x XH-W1401 Digital Thermostat 12V Temperature Control Module
- 1 x Thermometer Probe