AT-09 Android IOS BLE Bluetooth V4.0 CC2541 Serial Wireless Module (HM-10 Compatible)
The AT-09 series Bluetooth module uses CC2541 BLE chip and supports the AT command. Users can customise the baud rate, device name, and pairing pin. Its Rx and Tx pin allows performing serial communication with the BLE chip. This module is similar and compatible with the HM-10 module and is very flexible to use.
- AT+ command set on board
- AT commands require line ending characters (rn)
- AT+HELP gets you a list of the available commands
- Customizable baud rate, device name, and pairing PIN
- Automatically enters transparent serial mode after the device is paired and connected
- Returns to AT command mode when disconnected
- Chip: CC2541
- Bluetooth version: V4.0
- Default baud rate: 9600
- Default serial port setting: 9600, N, 8, 1
- Default pin: 000000
- Voltage: 3.3V
- VCC: Input power supply 3.3~6V, Prohibit more than 7V
- GND: Ground
- TX: Transport
- RX: Receive
- State pin: Normally LOW and goes HIGH when the device is connected.
- EN pin: When the module is connected, give a high level to “EN”, the module will be disconnected.
- 1 x AT-09 Android IOS BLE Bluetooth V4.0 CC2541 Serial Wireless Module (HM-10 Compatible)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.