The AT-09 series Bluetooth module uses CC2541 BLE chip and supports the AT command. Users can customize baud rate, device name, and pairing pin. Its Rx and Tx pin allows performing serial communication with the BLE chip. This module is similar and compatible to the HM-10 module and is very flexible to use.
- AT+ command set on board
- AT commands require line ending characters (rn)
- AT+HELP gets you a list of the available commands
- Customizable baud rate, device name, and pairing PIN
- Automatically enters transparent serial mode after the device is paired and connected
- Returns to AT command mode when disconnected
- Chip: CC2541
- Bluetooth version: V4.0
- Default baud rate: 9600
- Default serial port setting: 9600, N, 8, 1
- Default pin: 000000
- Voltage: 3.3V
- VCC: Input power supply 3.3~6V, Prohibit more than 7V
- GND: Ground
- TX: Transport
- RX: Receive
- State pin: Normally LOW and goes HIGH when the device is connected.
- EN pin: When the module is connected, give a high level to “EN”, the module will be disconnected.
- 1 x AT-09 Android IOS BLE Bluetooth V4.0 CC2541 Serial Wireless Module (HM-10 Compatible)