25V Voltage Sensor Module
A simple but very useful module which uses a potential divider to reduce an input voltage by a factor of 5. This allows you to use the analog input of a microcontroller to monitor voltages much higher than it capable of sensing. For example, with a 0-5V analog input range, you are able to measure a voltage up to 25V. The module also includes convenient screw terminals for easy and secure connection of a wire.
- Divider Ratio: 5:1
- Resistor Tolerance: 1%
- Resistor Value: 30K / 7.5K Ohm
- Material: Electric Parts
- Main Color: Blue
- Max Voltage Range: 25V
- Size: 2.7*1.3cm/1*0.5in
- Weight: 3g(approx.)
- 1. GND
- 2. 0-25V
- 1. Sense
- 2. N/C
- 3. GND
- 1 x 25V Voltage Sensor Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface BMP280
5mW 650nm Red Line Laser Module Focus Adjustable Laser Head 5V Industrial Grade
DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor AM2302