The 433MHz HC-12 SI4463 Wireless Serial Port Module provides a wireless 4-pin TTL-level UART interface (Vcc, Gnd, Tx, Rx) that has 100 channels spaced 400 kHz apart, eight transmit levels, eight supported baud rates, and three different working modes.
The module does not work independently and requires a pair.
Please read the HC-12 datasheet for more info.
- Operating voltage: 3.2V – 5.5V DC
- Frequency range: 433.4MHz – 473.0MHz
- Communication channels: Up to 100 channels
- Communication interface: UART 3.3V / 5V TTL level
- Communication level: 3.3V – 5V level
- Transmit power: 20dBm (Maximum)
- Distance: 1000m
- Antenna interface: Spring antenna/antenna socket
- Idle current: 16mA
- Operating temperature: -25C – 75C
- Dimensions: 27.4mm x 13.2mm x 4mm
- 1 x 433MHz HC-12 SI4463 Wireless Serial Port Module
- 1 x Spring Antenna