A13 XL6019 – Automatic Step-Up Step-Down DC-DC Adjustable Converter Power Supply Module
DescriptionThe XL6019 regulator is a wide input range, current mode, DC/DC converter which is capable of generating either positive or negative output voltages. It can be configured as either a boost, flyback, SEPIC or inverting converter. read more
The XL6019 regulator has a wide input range, current mode, DC/DC converter which is capable of generating either positive or negative output voltages. It can be configured as either a boost, flyback, SEPIC or inverting converter.
The XL6019 built-in N-channel power MOSFET and fixed-frequency oscillator, current-mode architecture results in stable operation over a wide range of supply voltages.
The XL6019 regulator is specially designed for portable electronic equipment applications
- Input voltage: 5v – 32v
- Output voltage: adjustable 1.3v – 35v
- Output current: 1.5A (MAX)
- Input current: 4A (MAX)
- Positive or negative output voltage programming with a single feedback pin
- Current mode control provides an excellent transient response
- A fixed 180KHz switching frequency
- SW PIN built-in over-voltage protection
- Excellent line and load regulation
- EN PIN TTL shutdown capability
- Internal optimise power MOSFET
- High efficiency up to 94%
- Built-in frequency compensation
- Built-in soft-start function
- Built-in thermal shutdown function
- Built-in current limit function
- 1x A13 XL6019 – Automatic Step-Up Step-Down DC-DC Adjustable Converter Power Supply Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
4S 30A 18650 Lithium Li-ion Battery Charger Protection Board
$10.95 + Add to cart
CR2025 / CR2032 Button Cell 3V Battery Holder – Pack of 2
$7.95 + Add to cart
HX-3S-FL25A Li-ion 18650 Battery Protection BMS Board – 3S 25A
$12.95 + Add to cart
MT3608 Step-Up Adjustable DC-DC Switching Boost Converter – Pack of 2
$8.95 + Add to cart