This breakout board is a mini version GSM / GPRS development board based on A6 Quad-band GPRS/GSM module chip. The A6 chip is a cutting-edge product that connects to the internet via GSM/GPRS and at the same time works as a traditional GSM module. It is a low-cost but efficient and compactly packaged chip featuring lower power consumption and extended temperature. The chip is ideal for M2M applications: industrial PDA, personal tracking, wireless POS, smart metering, and many other M2M applications.
This breakout board utilizes the advantages of A6 Quad-band GPRS/GSM module chip and added an antenna and a SIM card slot making it readily available to use for your projects. It has a low current consumption of as low as 3mA during sleep mode. The board supports a dual-band GSP/GPRS network, available for GRPS and SMS message data remote transmission.
- Compact Size: 3.3 cm x 2.1 cm x 0.6 cm
- Wide operating temperature range: -30°C to +80°C
- Make and answer phone calls
- Send and receive text messages
- Send and receive GPRS data
- Onboard antenna interface: SMA and IPX
- Onboard Micro SIM card holder
- Onboard Micro USB interface for external power supply
- Supports standard AT and TCP/IP command interface
- Supports 2G mobile card (Will not work in Australia anymore, but will work in countries that still have a mobile network)
- ROHS, FCC, CE, CTA certification
- Dimensions: 3.3 cm x 2.1 cm x 0.6 cm
- Working Temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Working Voltage: 4.5V – 5.2V
- Power Voltage: 3.3V
- Standby Average Current: 5 ma
- Working frequency: Quad-band Network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 1 x A6 mini GPRS/GSM Module Board with Antenna and Sim Card Slot
There are no reviews yet.