Adjustable Step-down DC-DC Power Supply Module with Case
DescriptionThis step-down power supply module comes with a beautiful acrylic enclosure. Voltage and Current can be displayed simultaneously using STN liquid crystal display screen, blue background, and white character, wide-angle and wide field of view. read more
This step-down power supply module comes with a beautiful acrylic enclosure. Voltage and Current can be displayed simultaneously using STN liquid crystal display screen, blue background and white character, wide-angle and wide field of view. The left button is used to reduce the voltage, the right button is to increase voltage. pressing button one time can adjust 0.04V voltage, press and hold for more than 1 second can quickly adjust the voltage.
Power-off status, press and hold the left button access the power, the display starts flashing, release the left button.
Using multimeter measured the output terminal voltage, if the measured voltage is greater than 5V, press the left button reduced the voltage to 5V;
If the voltage is less than 5V, press the right button to increase the voltage to 5V.
When the LCD display voltage of 5V(sometimes it shows 4.99V), turn off the power, the calibration is complete.
- Input Voltage: 5~23V, Max 23V, recommended using within 20V.
- Input voltage must be higher than the output voltage 1V above.
- Please check the input positive and negative polarity before connecting, the reverse may damage the components.
- Output Voltage: 0~16.5V adjustable (It can save the last set voltage automatically).
- Peak Current: 3A (Recommended use in 2A, an accuracy of 1%, the minimum display 0.01A, less than 10mA will not be displayed.)
- Conversion Efficiency: 95%
- Load Regulation S(I): 0.8% %/A
- Voltage Regulation S(U): 0.8% %/A
- 1 x Adjustable Step-down Power Supply Module
- 1 x Acrylic Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
MT3608 Step-Up Adjustable DC-DC Switching Boost Converter – Pack of 2
$8.95 + Add to cart
LM2596 DC-DC LED Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Module
$8.95 + Add to cart
9V Battery Snap Connector with 2.1mm x 5.5mm Plug – Pack of 4
$8.95 + Add to cart
Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V – 5V (Red Wings – MB102)
$5.95 + Add to cart