Arduino LilyPad ATmega32U4 Development Board – Compatible
The Arduino LilyPad Atmega32U4 Compatible Development Board is based on the popular Arduino natively supported ATmega328.
The board features micro USB data input allowing for easy programming without the need of a converter like other models, as well a handy JST socket for direct connection with a 3.7V Li-Po battery power supply.
With 32KB of flash memory, 8 MHz resonator, 9 digital input/output pins of that 4 can be used as PWM outputs and 4 as analog input pins.
Featuring the latest bootloader, you will be up and running in no time!
- MicroController: ATmega32U4
- Input power: 3V – 5V DC
- Operating power: 3.3V
- Flash memory: 32KB
- Micro USB input connection
- Easy access JST power socket
- Dimensions: 50mm x 50mm x 7.5mm
- 1 x ATmega32U4 Arduino LilyPad Compatible Development Board
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Arduino UNO R3 ATMega16U2 Development Board with USB Cable – Compatible
CNC Expansion Shield for Arduino – V4.0
Arduino Mega 2560 R3 CH340 Development Board with USB Cable – Compatible