Arduino UNO R3 CH340 Development Board with USB Cable – Compatible
DescriptionThe UNO is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input / output pins (6 of which can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHZ quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. read more
The UNO is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input / output pins (6 of which can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHZ quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with the supplied USB cable or power it with an AC to DC adapter or battery power to get started.
This is the CH340 version UNO board.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current Per I/O Pin: 20mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2K (ATmega328P)
- EEPROM: 1KB (ATmega328P)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED Built-in: 13
- Length: 68.6mm
- Width: 53.4mm
- Weight: 25g
- 1 x Arduino Compatible UNO R3 CH340 Development Board
- 1 x USB Cable
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
BeagleBone Black Rev C Development Board
UNO R3 RFID Arduino Compatible Starter Kit
Mega 2560 Transparent ABS Case Enclosure