BeagleBone Black Rev C Development Board
The Beagle Bone Black (BBONE-BLACK-4G) is a low cost, high-expansion focused BeagleBoard using a low-cost Sitara™ AM3358 ARM® Cortex™-A8 processor from Texas Instruments. The unit comes with the Linux distribution Ångström preinstalled on the onboard 4GB FLASH, ready to start evaluation and development.
The board itself boots Linux in under 10 seconds and the user can get started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable.
Many other Linux distributions and operating systems are also supported by BeagleBone Black including Ubuntu, Android, and Fedora. Like its predecessors, the BeagleBone Black is designed to address the Open Source Community, early adopters, and anyone interested in a low-cost ARM® Cortex™-A8 based processor.
It has been equipped with a minimum set of features to allow the user to experience the power of the processor and also offers access to many of the interfaces and allows for the use of add-on boards called capes, to add many different combinations of features.
- USB client for power and communication
- USB host
- Ethernet and HDMI interface
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- Cortex A8 ARM
- 4GB 8bit eMMC onboard flash storage
- Optional onboard 20 pin CTU JTAG, serial header
- Most BeagleBone capes are cross-compatible
- 3D graphics accelerator
- Neaon floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- 2x 46 headers for cape connectivity
- 1x BeagleBone Black Rev C Development Board
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
BeagleBone Blue Development Board
NodeMCU ESP-12E Development Board with Motor Shield Expansion Kit
Arduino Nano 3.0 Atmel ATmega168 Mini-USB Board – Compatible