Breakout board for A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
This item (HC3DPR0038) is a breakout adapter board for the low-cost A4988 stepper motor driver board. It has a number of connectors that allow for an easy interface of a stepper motor, power, and control signals to the A4988 driver module.
Header sockets are provided so that the driver module can be easily inserted and removed from the breakout board. Standard 0.1″ pitch headers provide a means of connecting power and control signals (enable, direction, and step/clock).
A 4-way socket provides a solderless connection for stepper motors with JST XHP-4 type connectors, or alternatively, pads are provided for soldering the motor wires directly to the breakout board. Finally, a set of 3 DIP switches allow for configuration of the microstep settings.
For a compatible A4988 driver module please see item HCMODU0068.
- Product code: HC3DPR0038
- Compatible driver board: HCMODU0068
- Power supply (logic): 5V
- Power supply (motor): 8 – 35V (see specification for A4988 module)
- Motor connector: JST XHP-4
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42mm x 34mm x 9.5mm (excluding A4988 module)
- 1 x Breakout board for A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
NE555 Adjustable Pulse Frequency and Duty Cycle Module
DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heat Sink
L298P PWM Motor Drive Expansion Shield