The adjustable Step-down power supply is efficient, has low ripple and a large power capacity, it can deliver up to 5A, 75W.
The module has a built-in 3-digit voltmeter display for info and monitoring of voltage input/output (selectable), with the ability to shut down the display.
- Input voltage range: 4VDC – 38VDC (Note: Input voltage not exceeding 38V / Input voltage must be minimum 1.5V higher than desired output)
- Output voltage range: 1.25VDC – 36VDC adjustable
- Output current: 0 – 5A (4.5A or less recommended for extended constant use)
- Output power: 75W
- Voltmeter range: 4V to 40V, error ±0.1V
- Operating frequency: 180KHz
- High efficiency up to 96%
- Thermal shutdown function
- Current limit function
- Output short-circuit protection
- Dimensions: 66mm x 39mm x 18mm
- 1 x DC-DC Adjustable Step-Down 5A 75W Power Supply Module with Voltmeter
- 1 x Heat Sinc
- 1 x Mounting Screw Set