DC-DC Adjustable Step Down 5A 75W Power Supply Module with Voltmeter – XL4015
The adjustable Step-down power supply is efficient, has low ripple and a large power capacity, it can deliver up to 5A, 75W.
The module has a built-in 3-digit voltmeter display for info and monitoring of voltage input/output (selectable), with the ability to shut down the display.
- Input voltage range: 4VDC – 38VDC (Note: Input voltage not exceeding 38V / Input voltage must be minimum 1.5V higher than desired output)
- Output voltage range: 1.25VDC – 36VDC adjustable
- Output current: 0 – 5A (4.5A or less recommended for extended constant use)
- Output power: 75W
- Voltmeter range: 4V to 40V, error ±0.1V
- Operating frequency: 180KHz
- High efficiency up to 96%
- Thermal shutdown function
- Current limit function
- Output short-circuit protection
- Dimensions: 66mm x 39mm x 18mm
- 1 x DC-DC Adjustable Step-Down 5A 75W Power Supply Module with Voltmeter
- 1 x Heat Sinc
- 1 x Mounting Screw Set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
INA219 High Side DC Current and Voltage Sensor Breakout – MCU-219
Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V – 5V (Red Wings – MB102)
LTC1871 DC-DC Step-Up Boost Converter 4 – 35V