DHT11 LM35 Temperature Humidity Sensor Expansion Board
DescriptionThe DHT11 LM35 Temperature Humidity Sensor Expansion Board is an Arduino-compatible shield that contains a 2-way button, 2-way LED, passive buzzer, rotary potentiometer, DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor, full colour LED, IR receiver, LDR sensor, and a LM35D temperature sensor. read more
The DHT11 LM35 Temperature Humidity Sensor Expansion Board is an Arduino-compatible shield that contains a 2-way button, 2-way LED, passive buzzer, rotary potentiometer, DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor, full colour LED, IR receiver, LDR sensor, and an LM35D temperature sensor.
This module comes completely assembled and doesn’t require soldering or breadboard mounting.
- 2-way button
- 2-way LED
- Passive buzzer
- Rotary potentiometer
- DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor
- Full Colour LED
- IR receiver
- LDR sensor
- LM35D temperature sensor
- One I2C interface (A4 SDA, A5 SCL)
- One TTL serial port
- Two-channel digital ports (D7, D8)
- One channel analog port (A3)
- 1 x DHT11 LM35 Temperature Humidity Sensor Expansion Board
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Joystick Expansion Board Shield for Arduino
Barometric Pressure and Temperature Sensor I2C/SPI Interface BMP280
4 Channel 5V Relay Board Shield