The DS0138 Digital Oscilloscope Kit is an assembled product and not a DIY kit and requires no soldering.
The DS0138 performs all fundamental operations you would expect out of an oscilloscope with no fancy un-necessary features, making the DS0138 simple and easy to use.
Powered by a Cortex-M3 ARM processor (STM32F103C8) from ST with a 2.4 inch TFT LCD 256K colour screen ensuring a clean and crisp and smooth image all the time.
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200 KHz
- Sampling rate: 1Msps max
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Div – 5V/Div
- Sensitivity error: < 5%
- Vertical resolution: 12 bit
- Time base: 10us/Div – 500s/Div
- Record length: 1024 points
- Built-in 1 KHz / 3.3V test signal
- Waveform hold function
- 1 x DS0138 Digital Oscilloscope
- 1 x Probe Cable
- 1 x 9V Battery Snap
- 1 x Acrylic Case
- 1 x Screw Assembly Kit