The DS1302 based Real Time Clock Module can be used with Arduino or any other micro-controllers for timekeeping. The DS1302 is designed to operate on very low power and retain data and clock information on less than 1uW. It communicates with a microprocessor via a simple serial interface.
The real-time clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year.
The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an AM/PM indicator.
- Ability to calculate seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years before 2100, as well as theability, to adjust for leap years.
- 31 8-bit temporary data storage RAM
- Serial I/O port mode minimizes the number of pins
- A wide range of operating voltage 2.0, 5.5V
- Working current 2.0V, less than 300nA
- Thereare two transfer methods for single-byte transfers and multi-bytetransfer bursts when reading or writing clock or RAM data
- 8-Pin DIP Package or Optional 8-Pin SOIC Package Based on Surface Mount
- Simple 3-wire interface
- Compatible with TTL Vcc=5V
- Dual power supply for main and backup power supplies
- Material: PVC sheet
- Size: 43*23*10mm
- 1 * DS1302 Real Time Clock Module