DS1302 Real Time Clock Module
The DS1302 based Real-Time Clock Module can be used with Arduino or any other micro-controllers for timekeeping. The DS1302 is designed to operate on very low power and retain data and clock information on less than 1uW. It communicates with a microprocessor via a simple serial interface.
The real-time clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year.
The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an AM/PM indicator.
**Battery NOT Included**
- Material: PVC sheet
- Size: 43mm x 23mm x 10mm
- Ability to calculate seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years before 2100, as well as the ability, to adjust for leap years.
- 31 8-bit temporary data storage RAM
- Serial I/O port mode minimizes the number of pins
- A wide range of operating voltage 2.0, 5.5V
- Working current 2.0V, less than 300nA
- There are two transfer methods for single-byte transfers and multi-byte transfer bursts when reading or writing clock or RAM data
- 8-Pin DIP Package or Optional 8-Pin SOIC Package Based on Surface Mount
- Simple 3-wire interface
- Compatible with TTL Vcc=5V
- Dual power supply for main and backup power supplies
- 1 * DS1302 Real Time Clock Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.