High Accuracy DS3231 RTC and EEPROM
A great timekeeping module to keep track of time. It is based on Maxim high accuracy DS3231 real-time clock controller. Atmel 24C32 32K (4096 x 8) serial I2C EEPROM is included in this module which allows it to be used as a simple data logger storing up to 4K of 8-bit data.
- The DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC), with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
- The device incorporates a battery input, disconnect the main power supply and maintains accurate timekeeping.
- Integrated oscillator improves the long-term accuracy of the device and reduces the number of components of the production line.
- RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. Less than 31 days of the month, the end date will be automatically adjusted, including corrections for leap year.
- This temperature sensor accuracy is ±3°C.
- The On-chip power supply control circuit can automatically detect and manage the main and standby power (i.e., low-voltage battery) to switch between the power supply.
- If the main power failure, the device can continue to provide accurate timing and temperature, performance is not affected.
- When the main power re-power or voltage value returns to within the allowable range, the on-chip reset function can be used to restart the system microprocessor.
- Size: 38mm (L) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (H)
- Operating voltage :3.3 – 5 .5 V.
- Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231.
- Clock Accuracy: 0-40°C range, the accuracy 2ppm, error approx. 1 minute over 1 year.
- Calendar alarm clock with two.
- Chip temperature sensor accuracy ±3°C.
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K).
- IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V).
- 1 * High Accuracy DS3231 RTC & EEPROM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.