A great time keeping module to keep track of time. It is based on Maxim high accuracy DS3231 real-time clock controller. Atmel 24C32 32K (4096 x 8) serial I2C EEPROM is included in this module which allows it to be used as a simple data logger storing up to 4K of 8-bit data.
- The DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC), with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
- The device incorporates a battery input, disconnect the main power supply and maintains accurate timekeeping.
- Integrated oscillator improves the long-term accuracy of the device and reduces the number of components of the production line.
- RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. Less than 31 days of the month, the end date will be automatically adjusted, including corrections for leap year.
- This temperature sensor accuracy is ±3°C.
- The On-chip power supply control circuit can automatically detect and manage the main and standby power (i.e., low-voltage battery) to switch between the power supply.
- If the main power failure, the device can continue to provide accurate timing and temperature, performance is not affected.
- When the main power re-power or voltage value returns to within the allowable range, the on-chip reset function can be used to restart the system microprocessor.
- Size: 38mm (L) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (H)
- Operating voltage :3.3 – 5 .5 V.
- Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231.
- Clock Accuracy: 0-40°C range, the accuracy 2ppm, error approx. 1 minute over 1 year.
- Calendar alarm clock with two.
- Chip temperature sensor accuracy ±3°C.
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K).
- IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V).
- 1 * High Accuracy DS3231 RTC & EEPROM