ESP32-CAM WiFi Bluethooth Development Board with OV2640 Camera Module
The ESP32-CAM is a development board with WiFi and Bluetooth which integrates directly with the supplied OV2640 camera module.
The board features onboard antennas and cores based on ESP32 chips which allow for the board to operate independently if required.
With integrated WiFi, traditional Bluetooth and BLE beacon with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture, a main frequency adjustment range of 80MHz to 240MHz and on-chip sensors consisting of a hall sensor and temperature sensor.
Great for IoT applications, projects and solutions
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: < 310mA MAX @ 5V
- Camera models supported: OV2640 and OV7670
- Package: DIP-16
- SPI flash: 32Mbit (default)
- RAM: 520KB internal 4M PSRAM
- Bluetooth: 4.2BR/EDR and BLE
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Interface: UART, SPI, I2C, PWM
- IO ports: 9
- Serial port range: 115200bps (default)
- Image format: JPEG, BMP, Grayscale
- Spectrum range: 2412 – 2484MHz
- Antenna: On-board PCB, gain 2dBi
- Dimensions: 27mm x 40.5mm x 4.5mm
- 1 x ESP32-CAM WiFi Bluetooth Development Board
- 1 x OV2640 Camera Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
NodeMCU Lua WiFi Development Board Based ESP8266 CP2102 Module
Arduino Nano 3.0 Atmel ATmega328 Mini-USB Board
Arduino Nano 3.0 Atmel ATmega168 Mini-USB Board – Compatible