ESP8266 ESP-12F IoT WiFi Development Board
DescriptionDubbed as “Witty Cloud”, the ESP8266 Serial Wi-Fi Witty Cloud Development Board ESP-12F Module, is a compact ESP8266-based module that is made of two stacked PCB boards connected by a pair of an 8-pin headers. read more
Dubbed as “Witty Cloud”, the ESP8266 Serial Wi-Fi Witty Cloud Development Board ESP-12F Module, is a compact ESP8266-based module that is made of two stacked PCB boards connected by a pair of an 8-pin header.
The upper board is the main board which consists of an ESP-12F module – where ESP8266 Wi-Fi microcontroller is located, an RGB LED, an LDR, a button, a micro USB port and a 3.3V voltage regulator.
The lower board mounts the CH340G USB-to-UART module that allows connection with computer to the ESP8266 for programming the flash or for seeing debug messages. There are other two buttons RST (reset) and FLASH, and a micro USB port.
The main Witty board can operate stand-alone, once the firmware is ready to be deployed into a project. The bottom CH340 board can be separated and used as a USB-to-UART stand-alone to program other modules. Witty Cloud module can be programmed with Arduino IDE or with LUA as NodeMCU.
- Uses the latest ESP-12F module with 4M flash and an integrated ceramic antenna
- Comes with a CH340G USB-to-UART programmer
- LDR and LED on board
- 3 buttons (1x in the upper Witty board and 2x in the bottom CH340 board)
- USB connectors in bottom and upper boards allows top board to be powered and used independently
- Arduino compatible
- NodeMCU compatible
- Supports 3 modes: AP, STA, AP+STA
- Microcontroller: ESP8266
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Flash: 4mb
- Size (approx. L*W*H): 30mm * 30mm * 15mm
- 1 x ESP8266 ESP-12F IoT WiFi Development Board
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Digispark ATTINY85 USB Development Board – Arduino Compatible
Arduino UNO R3 ATmega328p Development Board with USB Cable – Compatible
NodeMCU-32S ESP-32S Wi-Fi Bluetooth Development Board