Dubbed as “Witty Cloud”, the ESP8266 Serial Wi-Fi Witty Cloud Development Board ESP-12F Module, is a compact ESP8266-based module that is made of two stacked PCB boards connected by a pair of an 8-pin header.
The upper board is the main board which consists of an ESP-12F module – where ESP8266 Wi-Fi microcontroller is located, an RGB LED, an LDR, a button, a micro USB port and a 3.3V voltage regulator.
The lower board mounts the CH340G USB-to-UART module that allows connection with computer to the ESP8266 for programming the flash or for seeing debug messages. There are other two buttons RST (reset) and FLASH, and a micro USB port.
The main Witty board can operate stand-alone, once the firmware is ready to be deployed into a project. The bottom CH340 board can be separated and used as a USB-to-UART stand-alone to program other modules. Witty Cloud module can be programmed with Arduino IDE or with LUA as NodeMCU.
- Uses the latest ESP-12F module with 4M flash and an integrated ceramic antenna
- Comes with a CH340G USB-to-UART programmer
- LDR and LED on board
- 3 buttons (1x in the upper Witty board and 2x in the bottom CH340 board)
- USB connectors in bottom and upper boards allows top board to be powered and used independently
- Arduino compatible
- NodeMCU compatible
- Supports 3 modes: AP, STA, AP+STA
- Microcontroller: ESP8266
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Flash: 4mb
- Size (approx. L*W*H): 30mm * 30mm * 15mm
- 1 x ESP8266 ESP-12F IoT WiFi Development Board
There are no reviews yet.