Four Channel Infrared Tracing / Tracking Module F233-01
This module is an infrared detection system for smart cars, robots and other automated mechanisms to provide a multi-purpose solution. The discreet infrared transmitter and receiver uses the LM339 voltage comparator as a core device in the control circuit. This system has a variety of detection functions which help with various automation projects and application of small intelligent systems.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
- Working current: try to choose more than 1A power supply
- Working temperature: – 10C to +50C
- Mounting aperture: M3 screws
- Detection range: 1mm to 60 CM adjustable, the closer the performance more stable, white reflects the farthest distance.
- Size: in the control panel of 42mm * 38mm * 12mm (length * width * height)
- Small forward 25mm * 12mm * 12mm (length * width * height)
- Output interface: 6 wire interface (1234 to 4 signal output ends, + positive power, – for the negative power is ground)
- The output signal: TTL level (can be directly connected to I/0 microcontroller, infrared light reflected back to the sensor induction, the red indicator light, output low level; no infrared light, the indicator light does not shine, the output high.)
- Easy to install, easy to use
- 4-way independent sensors
- Module ≤ 10 mm in height
- Safe operating voltage from 3 to 6 volts
- The 4-way operating current of 30-55 mA
- Onboard 5.1 Kohm pull-up resistor
- 1 x Four-Channel Infrared Tracing / Tracking Module F233-01
- 1 x Jumper Leads
- 4 x Sensors
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
ADS1015 I2C 12 Bit ADC Module
$11.95 + Add to cart
Linear Slide Potentiometer 10k Module – Dual Output
$10.95 + Add to cart
DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor AM2302
$15.95 + Add to cart
IR Flame Detection Sensor Module
$4.95 + Add to cart