GL 5528 LDR Photoresistor / Light Dependent Resistor – Pack of 10
DescriptionPhotoresistors, Light Dependent Resistors or LDRs are basically light sensors. They adjust their resistance based on the light they are exposed to. They are made with semiconductor materials which alter their properties with the change in light intensity. read more
Photoresistors, Light Dependent Resistors or LDRs are basically light sensors. They adjust their resistance based on the light they are exposed to. They are made with semiconductor materials which alter their properties with the change in light intensity.
In short, an LDR will show a very high resistance when in dark environments and low resistance in environments of intense light.
- Model: GL 5528
- Light Resistance: 20 – 30 Kilo Ohms
- Dark Resistance: 1 Mega Ohm
- Max Voltage: 150 V
- Max Power Consumption: 100 W
- Spectral Peak: 540 nm
- Response Time Up: 20 ms
- Response Time Down: 30 ms
- Operating Temperature: -30⁰C ~ +70⁰C
- Dimensions: 4.3mm x 5.1mm x 2.1 mm
- 10 x GL 5528 LDR Photoresistor / Light Dependent Resistor
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
100K OHM Thermistor – Pack of 5
10R Ohm 0.25W 1% Metal Film Resistor – Pack of 100
1K Ohm 0.25W 1% Metal Film Resistor – Pack of 100