HEX3653 FM Radio Receiver Educational DIY Kit
This module is based on a HEX3653 IC which is basically an FM radio chip that can receive modulated FM signals with a frequency range of 76 to 108MHz.
This DIY kit requires soldering through-hole and surface mount components on a double-sided printed circuit board.
It is designed for users with advanced soldering tools and skills. This kit is great for practising soldering skills and learning to assemble an FM Radio Receiver.
- Required Input Voltage: 2x AA 1.5V Batteries (≈ 3V)
- FM frequency range: 76 to 108 MHz
- Volume Control function
- Channel Seek function
- 1 x HEX3653 FM Radio Receiver Educational DIY Kit
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
FM Radio Receiver Module – TEA5767
UNO R3 Basic Starter Kit With Case – Arduino Compatible
2WD Intelligent Robot Car Kit