Obstacle Avoiding Bluetooth Controlled DIY 4WD Robot Kit
The Obstacle Avoiding Bluetooth 4WD Robot Kit is an all in one kit complete with multiple functionalities for controllable car projects.
The kit includes the following components:
- 4 x Geared motor – the geared motors make the car move forward, backward, or sideward
- 4 x Tire – the tires add grip on the track while the car is moving
- 4 x Motor fixing – the motor fixings make sure that the motor is installed correctly
- 2 x 255 x 160 x 3mm transparent acrylic glass plate – the transparent acrylic glass plate are stylish and light but strong making the car more durable
- 1 x L298N motor driver – the L298N motor driver receives the signal from the microcontroller to move each of the motors in the car.
- 1 x UNO328 controller board – the UNO328 controller board is the programmable microcontroller that can be programmed based on the user’s wants
- 1 x sensor board – the sensor board is where all the sensors are connected to make the car chassis compact and easy to assemble
- 1 x Holder kit – the holder kit holds the additional steering gear and ultrasonic sensor
- 1 x Steering gear – the steering gear is a servo motor that moves the ultrasonic sensor from left to right
- 1 x Ultrasonic module – the ultrasonic module is a sensor that detects obstructions that the car might crash into
- 4 x Line inductive module – the Line inductive modules are used to make the car that follows a dark line
- 1 x Infrared receiver module – the Infrared receiver module is used to receive commands from the MCU remote control
- 1 x MCU remote control – the MCU remote control sends signal commands to the car to control the movements
- 1 x Mini breadboard – the Mini breadboard can hold additional wirings for the car project to ensure easy assembly
- 1 x DC 9V Battery holder – the DC 9V Battery holder is where the battery is safely installed, making it easy to replace when the battery is drained
- 1 x Bluetooth adapter – the Bluetooth adapter receives the signal from your Bluetooth device that can send control signals to the car
- 40 x Dupont line – Dupont lines are used to connect each component to one another
- 1 x USB cable (100cm) – A USB cable is used to connect the Arduino to the pc when uploading the program
- 13 x Copper pillar (6 x 35mm / 7 x 6mm) – copper pillars are used to give the distance between the top and bottom chassis
- 1 x 3mm screws kit – 3mm screws kit are used to make sure that the chassis is tight and robust but still available for disassembly.
- Gear Ratio: 1:120
- No-load speed(3V): 50RPM
- No-load speed(5V): 83RPM
- Torque (3V): 0.8Kgcm
- Torque (5V): 1.0Kgcm
- Size: 69mm * 37mm * 23mm
- Wheel Outer Diameter: 65mm
- Wheel width: 26mm
- Internal material: ABS plastic
- External material: Rubber
- Single Weight: 36.33g
- Current – Output / Channel: 2A
- Current-peak output: 3A
- Power supply voltage: 4.5V~46V
- Working temperature: – 25℃~130℃
UNO328 Controller Board:
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage: 7-12V
- Digital I/O port: 14 (6 PWM outputs) / 6-20V (limited)
- Analog input port: 6
- DC current: 40mA (I/O port) / 50mA (3.3V port)
- Size: 75x55x15mm
- Buckled 3 pin Analog connectors: 6 (A0 to A5)
- Buckled 4 pin Serial IIC/UART interface: 1
- Servo Headers: 12 (Digital Pin 0-13 with VCC and GND)
- Aux headers: 6 (A0 to A5).
Steering Gear (Servo Motor):
- Operating Speed: 0.12sec/60degree (4.8V) / 0.10sec/60degree (6V)
- Stall Torque: 1.3kg.cm/18.09oz.in (4.8V) /1.5kg.cm/20.86oz.in(6V)
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V~6V
- Control System: Analog
- Direction: CCW
- Operating Angle: 120degree
- Required Pulse: 120degree
- Bearing Type: 900us-2100us
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Motor Type: Metal
- Connector Wire Length: 20cm
- Operating Voltage +5V DC
- Operating Current: 15mA
- Effectual Angle: <15°
- Ranging Distance: 2cm – 400 cm/1″ – 13ft
- Resolution: 0.3 cm
- Measuring Angle: 30 degrees
- Trigger Input Pulse width: 10uS
- Dimension: 45mm x 20mm x 15mm
Line Inductive Module:
- Operating voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
- Operating current: > 1A
- Operating temperature: – 10 – + 50 degree
- Installation aperture: M3 screw
- Detection distance: 1mm to 60CM adjustable
- Size: 42mm×38mm×12mm (module) / 25 mm × 12 mm × 12 mm (sensors)
- Output interface:6 wire system
- Output Single: TTL Electrical level
MCU Remote Control with IR Receiver Module:
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Frequency: 38KHz
- Size: 8×4.5cm
- Tie Points: 170
- Colour: Random
- Size: 3.8x5cm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Chip: Bluetooth chip BC417143
- Antenna: Built-in
- Maximum Baud rate: 1382400 bps
- 1 x Obstacle Avoiding Bluetooth Controlled DIY 4WD Robot Kit
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Obstacle Avoiding Ultrasonic DIY 2WD Arduino Robot Kit
Electronics Component Kit with Breadboard – UNO R3 Compatible
UNO R3 RFID Arduino Compatible Starter Kit