Mega 2560 Super Starter Kit – Arduino IDE Compatible
The Mega 2560 Super Starter Kit is a great kit for those who are getting into Arduino development or a great way to get many common components in 1 handy bundle. The kit consists of an Arduino IDE Compatible MEGA 2560 board and various electronic components, module and sensor to get you started in developing with Arduino.
The kit comes packed with over 70 components, sensors and modules, all packed in a handy hard plastic case, allowing for easy storage and organisation.
- Mega 2560 R3 CH340 Development Board
- Operating voltage: 5VDC
- USB Controller: CH340G
- Clock: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 256KB
- SRAM: 8KB
- EEPROM: 4KB
- Digital I/O Pins: 54
- Analog Pins: 16
- Over 70 Components, Sensors & Modules
- 1 x Mega 2560 Development Board – Arduino IDE Compatible
- 1 x 4 Digit 7-segment display
- 1 x 8×8 Dot matrix display
- 4 x Push buttons with caps
- 1 x Resistor pack (220Ω / 1KΩ / 10KΩ)
- 5 x Red LED
- 5 x Yellow LED
- 5 x Green LED
- 1 x RGB LED
- 2 x Photoresistors
- 1 x IR Receiver HX1838
- 1 x LM35DZ
- 2 x Tilt sensor
- 1 x Flame Sensor
- 1 x Passive Buzzer
- 1 x Active Buzzer
- 1 x Potentiometer
- 1 x SN74HC595N IC
- 1 x MB-102 Breadboard
- 1 x Header pin Set
- 1 x DHT-11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 1 x DS3231 RTC Module
- 1 x RFID Module
- 1 x RFID Fob Key
- 1 x RFID Swipe Card
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x Joystick Module
- 1 x MQ-2 Gas Sensor
- 1 x LM393 Soil Moisture Sensor and Probe
- 1 x GY-291 / ADXL345 Gyro Sensor
- 1 x Touch Sensor
- 1 x Jumper Wire Set
- 10 x Male To Female DuPont Wires
- 1 x 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor
- 1 x SG90 Servo Motor
- 1 x ULN2003 Motor Driver Board
- 1 x HC-SR04 Sensor
- 1 x 1602 LCD Display Module
- 1 x Battery Power Supply
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Plastic Storage Case
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
LilyTiny ATtiny85 LilyPad CJMCU Deveopment Board – Arduino Compatible
Arduino LilyPad ATmega32U4 Development Board – Compatible
Electronics Component Kit with Breadboard – UNO R3 Compatible