HX711 Load Cell Amplifier 24-Bit Analog to Digital Weighing Sensor with Metal Shield
The HX711 Load Cell Amplifier is a 24-Bit board that allows for easy conversion to read results when measuring weight.
With easy connection to a microcontroller, weight is read by changes of resistance of the load cell.
Comes with a metal shield that can be placed over the module.
- Operating voltage: 2.6V – 5.5V DC
- Operating current: < 1.5mA
- Idle current: < 1uA
- Selectable input channels
- Active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
- Onboard oscillator
- Onboard reset
- Onboard power supply regulator for load cell and ADC analog power supply
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- 50Hz and 60Hz supply rejection
- Dimensions: 16mm x 27mm x 3mm
- 1 x HX711 Load Cell Amplifier 24-Bit Analog to Digital Weighing Sensor
- 1 x Metal Shield
- 1 x Header Pin Set
- 0.020 kg
- 16 × 27 × 3 mm
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe – 1 Meter
5mW 650nm Red Cross Laser Module Focus Adjustable Laser Head 5V Industrial Grade
IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor – E18-D80NK