The LJ12A3-4-Z/AX is a popular inductive proximity switch that is used commonly for detecting, controlling and switching in automatic control applications.
When the proximity switch is near an object, the switch will send an electrical signal. This sensor is popular with bed levelling in 3D Printers.
- Operating Voltage: 6V – 36V DC
- Operating Current: 300mA
- Detection Distance: 4mm±10%
- Type: NPN
- Response Frequency: 500Hz
- Cable Length: 1 meter
- Diameter: 12mm
- Object Detection: Magnetic metal (the detection distance decreases when the object is a non-magnetic metal)
- Weight: 46g
- Operating Temperature: -25~+55 °C
- Dimensions: 62mm x 20mm
- 1 x Inductive Proximity NPN Sensor – LJ12A3-4-Z/AX