The KY-032 IR Infrared Distance Obstacle Avoidance Detection Sensor Module returns a signal when it detects an object within a fixed range which can be adjusted by the onboard potentiometer from 5 – 50 cm.
The KY-032 IR Infrared Distance Obstacle Avoidance Detection Sensor Module adapts well in many varying light environments due to having a pair of infrared transmitter and receiver. The transmitter emits a certain frequency and when the module detects an obstacle the frequency is reflected back to the KY-032 module via the receiver tube, the module then processes this through the comparator circuit and activates the green LED, while the signal output will output the digital signal which will be a low-level signal.
- Input voltage: 3 – 5V DC
- Operating current: 20mA
- Detection distance: 5 – 50cm
- IO interface: 4 pin (EN, +V, S, GND)
- Output signal: TTL level
- LOW level if an obstacle is detected
- HIGH if no obstacle is detected
- Adjustment: on board potentiometer
- Effective angle: + / – 35 degrees
- Dimensions: 28mm x 23mm
- 1 * IR Infrared Distance Obstacle Avoidance Detection Sensor Module – KY-032