The L298N Dual Motor Controller H-Bridge Driver Module contains a dual-channel full H-Bridge driver which allows for up to 2 DC motors to be independently controlled in both forward and reverse directions as well as speed.
The L298N Dual Motor Controller H-Bridge Driver Module is also capable of driving a single 4 input stepper motor and includes an optional onboard 5V regulator for powering the internal logic circuit allowing for only 1 power supply to be used.
The L298N power supply can be from 5V – 35V and handle up to 2A of current per motor. As well as fast short-circuit protection diodes and large heatsink to keep the temperature of the module under control.
- Motor input voltage: 5V – 35V
- Motor drive current: 2A for 2 minutes (MAX single bridge) / 1A continues
- Logic voltage: 5V DC
- Logic current: 0mA – 36mA
- Operating mode: H-bridge driver (dual)
- Maximum power: 25W
- Dimensions: 43mm x 43mm x 27mm
- 1 x L298N Dual Motor Controller H-Bridge Driver Module