L298N Dual Motor Controller H-Bridge Driver Module
The L298N Dual Motor Controller H-Bridge Driver Module contains a dual-channel full H-Bridge driver which allows for up to 2 DC motors to be independently controlled in both forward and reverse directions as well as speed.
The L298N Dual Motor Controller H-Bridge Driver Module is also capable of driving a single 4 input stepper motor and includes an optional onboard 5V regulator for powering the internal logic circuit allowing for only 1 power supply to be used.
The L298N power supply can be from 5V – 35V and handle up to 2A of current per motor. As well as fast short-circuit protection diodes and large heatsink to keep the temperature of the module under control.
- Motor input voltage: 5V – 35V
- Motor drive current: 2A for 2 minutes (MAX single bridge) / 1A continues
- Logic voltage: 5V DC
- Logic current: 0mA – 36mA
- Operating mode: H-bridge driver (dual)
- Maximum power: 25W
- Dimensions: 43mm x 43mm x 27mm
- 1 x L298N Dual Motor Controller H-Bridge Driver Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DC PWM Motor Speed Controller – 6/12/24/28V 3A
HG7811 Dual Channel Motor Driver Board
L298P PWM Motor Drive Expansion Shield