Load Cell Amplifier Sensor Digital Interface Module – HX711
The HX711 Load Cell Amplifier Sensor Module uses a very high precision 24 AD converter chip (HX711) and 2 differential high gain analog input channels.
The HX711 is a precision 24-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) designed for weighing scales and industrial control applications to interface directly with a bridge sensor.
The input multiplexer selects either Channel A or B differential input to the low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA). Channel A can be programmed with a gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to a full-scale differential input voltage of ±20mV or ±40mV respectively, when a 5V supply is connected to AVDD analog power supply pin. Channel B has a fixed gain of 32. On-chip power supply regulator eliminates the need for an external supply regulator to provide analog power for the ADC and the sensor.
There is no programming needed for the internal registers. All controls to the HX711 are through the pins.
- Operating voltage: 2.6V – 5.5V
- Operating temperature: -40C – 85C
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- On-chip power-on-reset
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- Current consumption including on-chip analog power supply regulator: normal operation < 1.5mApower down < 1uA
- 1 x HX711 Load Cell Amplifier Sensor Digital Interface Module
- 1 x Header Pin Set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
IR Flame Detection Sensor Module
W1209 Temperature Control Thermostat Relay Switch – 12V DC
Four Channel Infrared Tracing / Tracking Module F233-01