MAX471 GY-471 3A Current Sensor Module
The MAX471 GY-471 3A Current Sensor Module is a complete, bidirectional, high side current-sense amplifier for portable PCs, telephones, and other systems where battery/DC power-line monitoring is critical.
The MAX471 GY-471 3A Current Sensor Module has an internal 35mΩ current-sense resistor and measures battery currents up to ±3A. The module has a built-in 2K Ohm sense resistor giving the module a full sensor range of +/- 3A.
An open-collector SIGN output indicates a current-flow direction, allowing the user to monitor whether a battery is being charged or discharged. Operation is from 3V to 36V, and draws less than 100µA over temperature.
- Operating voltage: 3V – 36V
- Operating current: +/- 3A
- Dimensions: 20mm x 19.5mm
- Sensor RS+: Load positive supply (3V – 36V)
- Sensor RS-: Connect to load or charger
- Interface RS+: Alternative load positive supply (3V – 36V)
- Interface GND: Connection to loads GND supply
- Interface OUT: Sensor output (1V / Amp, 3V max)
- Interface SIGN: Current flow direction, an open-collector logic output (low = current flow from RS+ to RS-)
- Interface GND: Alternative GND
- Interface RS-: Alternative load
- 1 x MAX471 GY-471 3A Current Sensor Module
- 1 x Header Set
- 1 x Header Line Connections
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Four Channel Infrared Tracing / Tracking Module F233-01
Capacitive Soil Moisture Detection Sensor Module