MG996R High Torque Metal Gear DC Servo Motor – 360 Degree
The MG996R is an upgraded version of the famous MG995 DC servo motor.
With a redesigned PCB and IC control system allowing the MG996R to be more accurate than its predecessor. The internal gearing and motor also received an upgrade which improves dead bandwidth and cantering.
All specifications are the same as the previous model MG995, however, the MG996R is more accurate and safe to use in projects where precision is essential, such as RC aircraft projects which require precise servo movements and perfect balance.
- Operating voltage: +5V typically
- Current: 2.5A (6V)
- Stall torque: 9.4 kg/cm (at 4.8V)
- Maximum stall torque: 11 kg/cm (6V)
- Operating speed: 0.17 s/60°
- Gear material: Metal
- Gear type: Digital
- Motor: Brushless
- Rotation: 0° – 360°
- Weight of motor: 55gm
- Package includes gear horns and screws
- Dimensions: 41mm x 20mm x 43mm
- 1 x MG996R High Torque Metal Gear DC Servo Motor – 360 Degree
- 1 x Servo Arm Set
- 1 x Screw Set
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor with ULN2003 7 Input Motor Driver Board
NEMA 17 40mm Bi Polar Stepper Motor – 42HB34F08AB
TT Motor Smart Car Robot Gear Single Shaft – Pack of 2