The MQ-7 carbon monoxide gas sensor module senses concentrations of CO in the air. The MQ-7 carbon monoxide gas sensor module can detect CO gas concentrations from 20 to 2000ppm.
A highly sensitive sensor with a quick response time that uses analogue resistance as an output and is extremely easy to connect with the use of Arduino as well as other devices.
The MQ-7 carbon monoxide gas sensor modules sensitivity is manually adjusted and not calibrated.
- Input voltage: DC5V.
- Power dissipation: 150mA.
- DO output: 0.1-5V.
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V.
- Detectable concentration: 20 – 2000ppmCO.
- High-quality double panel design.
- Power and TTL signal output indication.
- Has better sensitive detection for carbon monoxide.
- Has a long service life and reliable stability.
- Suitable for the detection of carbon monoxide, gas, etc..
- Characteristic Gas:100ppmm co.
- Module size: 32(L) x 20(W) x 22(H)
- 1 x MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module