The NodeMCU-32S is an ESP-32 based module with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality. With pre-soldered headers allows for direct connection to any breadboard.
The NodeMCU-32S ESP-32S Wi-Fi Bluetooth Development Board chip is a dual-core processor with 448 Kbyte ROM, 520 Kbyte SRAM, 16 Kbyte SRAM in RTC, 802.11 b/g/n/e/l Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR & BLE, Clocks & Time as well an abundance of peripheral interfaces and security features.
- Integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module
- Reset and user/firmware buttons
- User and power LED
- A virtual USB port for debugging and firmware upgrade
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/e/l up to 150Mbps
- Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR & BLE
- Great for IoT projects
- Arduino compatible
- Supports Lua programming
- 1 x NodeMCU-32S ESP-32S Wi-Fi Bluetooth Development Board