NodeMCU IoT Wireless WiFi CH340 Development Board – Arduino Compatible
The NodeMCU IoT Development board is a tiny development board made with wireless IoT in mind. Based on the ESP8266 and Arduino compatible, allowing for programming through the Arduino IDE.
Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage of the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately.
NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage of the abundant resources available on the web.
NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated onboard to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your finger tips， built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Powerful programming using the Lua scripting language
- Easy to use from hobbyist to full-fledged engineers
- Arduino like hardware IO
- Node.js style network API, with support for creating TCP or HTTP clients and servers
- Based on ESP8266
- USB interface
- 10 GPIO pins
- 4MB flash storage
- Supports WiFi 802.11b/g/n standards
- 25dBm WiFi transmit power
- 5V power input (10V max)
- MicroUSB power/data input
- 1 x NodeMCU IoT Wireless WiFi CH340 Development Board – Arduino Compatible
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Arduino Nano 3.0 Atmel ATmega328 Mini-USB Board
ESP8266 ESP-12F IoT WiFi Development Board
Digispark ATTINY85 USB Development Board – Arduino Compatible