The NodeMCU IoT Development board is a tiny development board made with wireless IoT in mind. Based on the ESP8266 and Arduino compatible, allowing for programming through the Arduino IDE.
Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage of the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately.
NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage of the abundant resources available on the web.
NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated onboard to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your finger tips， built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Powerful programming using the Lua scripting language
- Easy to use from hobbyist to full-fledged engineers
- Arduino like hardware IO
- Node.js style network API, with support for creating TCP or HTTP clients and servers
- Based on ESP8266
- USB interface
- 10 GPIO pins
- 4MB flash storage
- Supports WiFi 802.11b/g/n standards
- 25dBm WiFi transmit power
- 5V power input (10V max)
- MicroUSB power/data input
- 1 x NodeMCU IoT Wireless WiFi CH340 Development Board – Arduino Compatible