NRF24L01+PA+LNA Long Distance Wireless Module with Antenna
The NRF24L01+PA+LNA Long Distance Wireless Module with Antenna Transceiver module is easy to use the module and allows for the setup of low-cost wireless communication.
The NRF24L01+PA+LNA Long Distance Wireless Module with Antenna can be integrated with many systems such as; MCU, ARM, PIC, AVR, STM32 and more.
The modules are built with a power amplifier, coupled with the SMA antenna, this allows the module to communicate up to 1,000 meters with a clear line of sight.
A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection.
Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps). The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allow direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module’s radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
- Operating voltage: 3 – 3.6V
- Frequency: 2.4GHz – 2.5GHz
- Max current: 115mA
- Multi-frequency: 125 frequency
- Supports up to six channels
- 1 x NRF24L01+PA+LNA Long Distance Wireless Module
- 1 x SMA Antenna
- 0.0 kg
- 0.0 × 0.0 × 0.0 mm
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
GPS Module GY-NEO6MV2 APM2.5 NEO-6M With EEPROM and Active Antenna
433MHz HC-12 SI4463 Wireless Serial Port Module
2.4GHZ 6DB SMA Antenna with uFL Pigtail