The LM393 Soil Humidity Moistures Detection Sensor Module, when placed in soil, gives out a HIGH (H) / ON output signal when the soil is dry and when humid/wet a LOW (L) / OFF signal.
The sensor module is built around the LM393 comparator, with the control threshold value being able to be manually adjusted via built-in potentiometer.
This module is perfect for gardening and agriculture-related projects.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V – 5V
- Wide sensor area
- High electric conduction performance
- Anti-rust characteristics
- Chipset: LM393
- Board dimensions: 30mm x 15mm
- Probe dimensions: 60mm x 20mm
- 1 x LM393 Soil Humidity Moisture Sensor
- 1 x Soil Probe
- 1 x Set of Jumper Wires