The TCS34725 RGB Colour Sensor Module is highly sensitive, with a wide dynamic range, and includes an IR blocking filter making it an ideal colour sensing solution for use under varied lighting conditions.
The sensor includes four ultra-bright LEDs to allow the module to work without external light resources and operates via Arduino’s I2C bus. With a dynamic range of 3,800,000:1, data rates up to 400 kbit/s and programmable analog gain and integration time.
- Operating voltage: 3.3-5V
- Operating current: 65 uA
- Detection range: 3 – 10 mm
- Clock frequency: 0 – 400 KHZ
- Interface: I2C
- Temperature range: -30℃ – + 70 ℃
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 23 mm
- Weight: 12g
- 1 x TCS34725 RGB Colour Sensor Module
- 1 x Header Pin Set