TM1638 8-Bit Digital LED Tube with 8 Push Buttons LED Display Module for Arduino
DescriptionThis product is an 8-digit seven-segment display module based on TM1638 IC for LED drive control. In addition to the seven-segment LED display, it has eight push buttons, which opens more possibilities for applications such as household electrical appliances. read more
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
This product is an 8-digit seven-segment display module based on TM1638 IC for LED drive control. In addition to the seven-segment LED display, it has eight pushbuttons, which opens more possibilities for applications such as household electrical appliances. The use of TM1638 controller also allows full control of the display and the push buttons using only three digital pins. This module is perfect to display small amount of characters for your Arduino project and other digital tube or LED display devices.
- 7-segment display
- 8 character LED
- 8 keys/push buttons
- Serial interface for less IO pins
- Chip: TM1638.
- Rated voltage: DC12V
- Voltage range: DC7.0 V-13.6 V
- Input power: 0.24 A
- Temperature range:-10 – 70 ° C
- Dimensions: 76mmL x 50mmW x 10mmH
- 1x TM1638 8-Bit Digital LED Tube with 8 Push Buttons LED Display Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
1.8″ TFT LCD Display Module – 128px x 160px
TM1637 4 Bit Digital Tube LED Display Module with Clock
MAX7219 Dot Matrix Display Module with 5P Line