YF-S201 Hall Effect Water Flow Meter Sensor
The YF-S201 Hall Effect Water Flow Meter Sensor sits in line with your water line and contains a pinwheel sensor to measure how much liquid has moved through it.
There’s an integrated magnetic hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
The YF-S201 Hall Effect Water Flow Meter Sensor comes with three wires: red (5-24VDC power), black (ground) and yellow (Hall effect pulse output).
By counting the pulses from the output of the sensor, you can easily calculate water flow. Each pulse is approximately 2.25 milliliters.
Note this isn’t a precision sensor, and the pulse rate does vary a bit depending on the flow rate, fluid pressure, and sensor orientation. It will need careful calibration if better than 10% precision is required.
- Model: YF-S201
- Sensor Type: Hall effect
- Working Voltage: 5 to 18V DC (min tested working voltage 4.5V)
- Max current draw: 15mA @ 5V
- Output Type: 5V TTL
- Working Flow Rate: 1 to 30 Litres/Minute
- Working Temperature range: -25 to +80℃
- Working Humidity Range: 35%-80% RH
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Maximum water pressure: 2.0 MPa
- Output duty cycle: 50% +-10%
- Output rise time: 0.04us
- Output fall time: 0.18us
- Flow rate pulse characteristics: Frequency (Hz) = 7.5 * Flow rate (L/min)
- Pulses per Litre: 450
- Durability: minimum 300,000 cycles
- Cable length: 150mm
- 1/2″ nominal pipe connections, 0.78″ outer diameter, 1/2″ of thread
- Size: 2.5″ x 1.4″ x 1.4″
- Red wire: +5V
- Black wire: GND
- Yellow wire: PWM output
- 1 x YF-S201 Hall Effect Water Flow Meter Sensor
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module – HC-SR04
GY-521 MPU 6050 3-Axis Analog Gyroscope and Accelerometer
DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor AM2302