The 20SQ045 is a 20A Schottky barrier diode with a voltage rating of 45V, enclosed in an R6 case, with a maximum forward voltage drop of 0.55V and peak reverse current of 1000 µA.
Schottky Diodes are used in various applications, such as rectifiers, communication systems, Digital Electronics and many other purposes. The Schottky Diode’s primary purpose is to let current flow in only one direction while blocking it in the other.
- Type: Schottky Diode
- Model: 20SQ045
- Package: R6
- Peak repetitive reverse voltage: 45V
- Maximum average rectified current: 20A
- Peak forward surge current: 275A
- Forward voltage drop: 0.55V
- Maximum reverse current: 1000 µA
- 15 x 20SQ045 45V 20A Schottky Rectifier Diode