The KBPC3510 is a bridge rectifier diode, which is an electronic component that converts alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC). Specifically, the KBPC3510 is a single-phase bridge rectifier with a maximum current rating of 35 amps and a peak inverse voltage rating of 1000 volts.
The KBPC2510 bridge rectifier diode is typically used in power supply circuits, motor control circuits, and other applications where AC needs to be converted to DC.
- Forward Current If(AV): 35A
- Forward Voltage VF Max: 1.2V
- Max Operating Temperature: 150°C
- Surge overload: -240-500A peaks
- Size: 29mm x 29mm x 11mm
- 10 x KBPC3510 1000V 35A Bridge Rectifier Diode